Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 4:00:52 PM EDT
Has anyone familiar with this range heard from Bill Zettler yet?

I have not been able to get through to him and was wondering if he left or stayed or what condition he is in.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm willing to bet there are no longer covered shooting positions and the new covered grill area is probabaly gone.  I haven't heard from anyone over there yet.  As of right now, I wouldn't venture out there.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm willing to bet there are no longer covered shooting positions and the new covered grill area is probably gone.  I haven't heard from anyone over there yet.  As of right now, I wouldn't venture out there.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not too worried about the range, it's Bill I'm worried about. Others that I shoot with at the rifle matches haven't been able to contact him either.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top