Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 6:40:51 AM EDT
Here is a hot link:FITS. I'll make a post when they have their grand opening. Remember to be nice to your RANGE Officer( hint,hint)!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
this FITS place,...........can i order something from someone else and have it shipped to their FFL for a small fee?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
He does it all the time. I would wait until the new store opens because things are really crazy right now. In fact they were transferring inventory to the new store today. I'm not sure if they are gonna keep the old store open for a while(Off of Robert BLVD in the same shopping center as Christy's Music). I say about 2 weeks before the new store opens. But, I would talk to the owner in what you are looking for: he may be able to get a better deal for you. Just ask for Robert. Is the SEAK II haunting you and telling you to buy me??? Oh, and they have a lay-away plan!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#3]
i'm not looking for anything in particular right now, but in the near future it's a possibility.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#4]
The indoor range opened Tuesday. I don't have a date for the grand opening. I'll keep ya'll up to date.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top