Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 11:42:13 AM EDT
I was just informed that someone had posted that I had passed away. I am very happy to announce that I am alive and kicking. I have been very ill for the past few years but am now moving forward. I have defeated both cancers that have attacked my body and as of last Thursday the docs tell me I am doing "phenominal". I will be weak and tired for the next couple years as I recover from the stem cell transplant, but I am alive.

I am busy making suppressors and suppressed guns as well as mguns for LE. I am now a licensed manufacturer as well as a dealer in NFA. My machine shop is open and running at full tilt trying to keep up with orders. If you need any NFA stuff give me a call, Precision Defense Systems, 256-771-0710. It is good to be among the living!

Tony G
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#1]
When I posted, I was posting Tony Carlesso of Stratech Weaponry. Guess two Tony's confused it
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#2]
mguntony, glad to hear that you have apparently beaten the big "c".  Right now we are waiting for definitive information as to whether my mom has a tumor on her liver or just one hell of an infection.  At the moment, they are leaning toward an infection, but until the needle biopsy results are back, we just can't rule stuff out.  

Sooooooo.....  got something in a can that will allow my HK Tactical to cycle properly but only go "pfft" instead of "BANG"?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#3]
glad to hear it wasn't you. I enjoyed meeting you again up at the camden shoot. Hope to see you up there again soon.

mike
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Tony , Tony Snyder here , Very glad to hear you are still with us!!!    Glad to also hear you are doing so great , Hope to see you again soon.  Is it true that Tony Carlesso has passed away??  If so , this is very bad news , Tony C is a very good guy and a real friend of all shooters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top