Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 8:15:17 PM EDT
Shoot info

Hey Mods...hows about a tack through Saturday? Thanx!!

SATURDAY, FEB 11th, 10AM till 4PM. Whittakers Range, West Louisville KY near Owensboro!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
bumpage
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Is for me, weather issues may delay my getting back in in time to make the drive.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:53:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I was going to be there but morning PIE got in the way
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Sure....I though maybe you had to give your dog a bath!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, seem like only 4 of us braved the blizzard and made the shoot. BUT, out of the 4 there was lots of fun to be had! Black rifles, Full Auto, Suppressors, 50BMG, WWII vintage guns, Tannerite...what more do you need to keep you warm? For those that made it, great to meet ya. For those that missed it...you missed it!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#6]
It was a lot of fun. The fiddy was a real hoot. I never fired one before, now I have to get one.
Definately have to do another shoot when it warms up.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Black rifles, Full Auto, Suppressors, 50BMG...

Sounds like the last big Indiana Arfcom shoot we had. We easily had 50+ in attendance with some really nice weaponry. Heck, -brass- even drove all the way from South Dakota to attend. You Kentucky fellows will have to come up for it, if we ever schedule another one.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sounds like the last big Indiana Arfcom shoot we had. We easily had 50+ in attendance with some really nice weaponry. Heck, -brass- even drove all the way from South Dakota to attend. You Kentucky fellows will have to come up for it, if we ever schedule another one.

Do you have to disclose to visitors that we eat whatever we kill?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top