Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 6:00:38 PM EDT
I just saw where a few rifles were stolen in Merrillville, Indiana (Lake County) from J. Brian Allen, owner of Sunset Weapons.

www.sunsetguns.com/Stolen%20Guns.htm

Sounds like many thousands of dollars worth were stolen. I hope they catch the bastards that did it. Just keep an eye out for them...
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:54:35 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just saw where a few rifles were stolen in Merrillville, Indiana (Lake County) from J. Brian Allen, owner of Sunset Weapons.

www.sunsetguns.com/Stolen%20Guns.htm

Sounds like many thousands of dollars worth were stolen. I hope they catch the bastards that did it. Just keep an eye out for them...

Hey guys and gals! I sent Brian a email about his theft and he said for me to pass the word on to everyone that they are offering $5,000.00 reward for the arrest and conviction of the ones responsible for the theft! A decent chunk of change for very little effort! PASS IT ON to everyone you know!
Mark
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:18:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Man that sucks, Brian is good guy to deal with. I have had many phone conversations with him and had conducted a couple of deals with him.

Hope the fuckers that stole those shoot themsleves with them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea, me too! I am going to go to Friendship tomorrow and see if they may be there if they are.....things could get REAL ugly pretty quick!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top