Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2020 7:39:39 AM EDT
Hey y'all, myself and a few guys do an annual hunt and this year we are trying to do a Maryland duck and Sitka combo over the course of a few days. I wanted to check here for any recommendations or places to stay away from. It's kind of last minute but hoping someone here has some more info on it and can point me in the right direction.

I talked with Black Duck Outfitters but they aren't doing Sitka anymore. The number they gave me for a Sitka hunt they don't answer.

Any help or recommendations is greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Can’t help you with that one... sorry
Probably get an answer to your question over here.

Good luck

https://www.mdshooters.com/
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Muddy marsh outfitters offers Sika hunting, as well as a few others.

Make sure you Google it as Sika, not Sitka.

I'd offer to guest you on the farm we lease, but we're not seeing the usual numbers this year so far.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 7:43:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the help, I'll check with them. Been looking at Sitka too much I guess
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
@mathecb

Sika?
Hope you like $#@$ Pennsylvanians, marshes are crowded with them.

Shot my first in the 70s.
Stupid popular now, too many people after them.

Meateater running an episode on them tomorrow, that'll help.

Their rut is earlier, in October.
Thermacell.

All that said, good luck!

Taste is worth the mosquito bites.
First predawn bugle, and you'll be hooked
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top