Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2020 9:02:00 PM EDT
Talk about harassment.  What a pile of crap. If I have the license, I should be able to buy the gun an walk out with it.

I also found out that you must have all firearms secured in a safe at all times, and that I can't position guns around the house if I need them.

I hate this fucking state. Baltimore needs to be nuked from space.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 3:03:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m right there with ya.  I love southern Maryland (near PAX), but we’ll be leaving nlt a couple more years.  

I feel your pain....

Baltimore sucks donkey wang.  Hard to believe what it used to be compared to what it is.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of any law telling me where I cannot put a gun within my residence. Perhaps Baltimore has something when children are in the home, but I have always kept a loaded gun handy and I raised 3 kids in this commie state. As the son of a Baltimore City cop, I grew up in a house with handguns in every room and was taught respect for them as tools, when the use of deadly force is permitted under the law, and how to use them effectively. Threats on him and the family prompted my dad to train me and my younger brother how to defend the women if anything ever happened while he was not at home.

I keep all of my defensive weapons fully loaded and strategically placed around the home but my youngest is now in his 40s, so the regulators can kiss my hairy arse!
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of any law telling me where I cannot put a gun within my residence. Perhaps Baltimore has something when children are in the home, but I have always kept a loaded gun handy and I raised 3 kids in this commie state. As the son of a Baltimore City cop, I grew up in a house with handguns in every room and was taught respect for them as tools, when the use of deadly force is permitted under the law, and how to use them effectively. Threats on him and the family prompted my dad to train me and my younger brother how to defend the women if anything ever happened while he was not at home.

I keep all of my defensive weapons fully loaded and strategically placed around the home but my youngest is now in his 40s, so the regulators can kiss my hairy arse!
View Quote

This. Fuck em.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 2:34:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This. Fuck em.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Fuck em.

I've lived up here part-time for a while now. I have not bothered to research any MD gun laws, and do not plan on doing so anytime soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top