Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 5:01:39 AM EDT
Greetings folks.

This Christmas my sister, BIL and their college student daughter are living temporarily in Baltimore. They're from New Mexico and have not been in Baltimore very long. They have another college student, my nephew, who will be joining them for the holidays.

So - inspiration! - rather than try to figure out what to give them individually for Christmas, I thought about sending them all to a nice dinner at a great restaurant.

This is where you guys come in. I know nothing about Baltimore. Where they live is about a block from Federal Hill Park. What I envision is something I could set up with the restaurant from afar.

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Woodberry kitchen is amazing...
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, they all look like good possibilities. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top