Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 12:24:52 PM EDT
I get to go pick up my Sig P229R tomorrow after patiently waiting for the stupid one week background check.  Its one of the newly remanufactured and re-issued police trade-ins in 9mm and I already have a few extra mags in the mail on their way.  Pics coming soon.  Nearly jumping for joy :)

Joe
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#1]
P229R are already recirculting back into the market? I know that the regular 229's are out - but I have been looking for a decent .40 with a rail....Mind telling me where it shipped from?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Broke down and paid for it here in MD.  $549 out the door which wasnt too bad considering the list price for a new one hovers around $800.  Atlantic Guns in Rockville had a remanufactured P229R in .357 that you could always get a .40 barrel for.  All their remanufactured P229s regardless of railed or not were $549 so I figured I might as well get a railed one.

Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top