Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 8:13:26 AM EDT
FYI I was at Bass Pro last night and noticed they had Remmington 55gr FMJ 'on sale' for $4.37 per box.

Not a great price, but considering I can't find Q3131A for $150/case anymore....

It's cheaper than Black Hills at Fulton.  Then again if the 20% off applies to ammo as well, then the Black Hills 55gr comes out at $187.96 for the case.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
FYI I was at Bass Pro last night and noticed they had Remmington 55gr FMJ 'on sale' for $4.37 per box.

Not a great price, but considering I can't find Q3131A for $150/case anymore....

It's cheaper than Black Hills at Fulton.  Then again if the 20% off applies to ammo as well, then the Black Hills 55gr comes out at $187.96 for the case.

Hold off on that purchase dude.  Their HUGE sale is tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That Q3131A last year for $150 a case was awesome.  Wander if they'll have it again?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Was that the UMC "yellow box" or some other sort of Remington stuff?  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That Q3131A last year for $150 a case was awesome.  Wander if they'll have it again?

I just got back from BP.  The win white box 223 is no longer for sale.  The ammo prices overall were not good (big let down).  Only decent deal was 9mm Remington for $5.77 per box.  The cheapest 223 was Remington for $4+ per box.  A lot of the other stuff was just marked to look like it was on sale, including the guns.  

Again, big let down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top