Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 4:15:56 PM EDT
I'll be at Ottos Police Supply again for the show.
Hopefully one of the Ohio guys will be bringin the AR stuff in.
I found out at the last show that they are not allowed into the Silverado shows for some unknown reason.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this the big one?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
How many tables?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, same weekend as my work picnic.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:13:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I forget how many tables they have there.
It's in the building  at the far left end of the parking area.
The one they call the big show is in the winter and is Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.
This is just Saturday and Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:15:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Who is the promoter? If it isn't Silverado, is this gun show on par with SGS?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Exhibition Hall and its a Preston Jones show, I believe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#8]
So its the same place as last week but a different promoter?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#9]
It is Preston's show.
It is at the Maryland fairgrounds in Timonium.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#10]
It is indeed the big MD show. However, it has been becoming increasingly lower in quality over the years. Back in the early '90s, it was a great show, but I don't bother to make the 45mins drive from PA anymore. I ended up spending more on admission than on actual merchandise.

But if it's all you have, check it out. Or save your money for the bigger show at the Harrisburg Farm Show Complex show in December (11-12th as I recall).
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#11]
COW PALACE

i spent the first 25yrs of my life in MD, harford county farm boy. and lemme tell ya. i never saw a REAL gunshow until i moved to GA...YEEHAW.  screw timonium. make the trip to the farm show complex in harrisburg. people in PA still live free.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:18:41 AM EDT
[#12]
This is over an hour drive for me, I'd really like to make it, but I don't need to take that much time out of my day to look at Nazi knives & coins & rusted 1870 bolt action rifles.  I really hope they have good, modern stuff there.  I guess I've never been to this show, I'll give it one shot (hahaha).
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:39:49 AM EDT
[#13]
It's not a bad show (for a Maryland show). I've gotten some good deals on ammo in the past. I doubt I'll make it this time though - I'm running out of room to put stuff, and most of the stuff I still want I can't buy in Maryland anyway.

DvlDog - what part of Harford County you from? I grew up in Churchville (Aberdeen area) and now live just north of the border in southern York County, Pa.  (one of many Md refugees in the area)

+1 on the Harrisburg show. It's several times as big as Timonium and you can buy hicap mags there, not to mention I can actually buy guns there since I'm in state.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey 9mm, did those gang bangers buy that shotgun?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#15]
No.
That is the only problem I hvae with the Timonium show.
Too close to the toot rail.

Hey to everyone that stopped by.
Hope to see most of you next Sunday at Elk Neck.
This will be my last shoot here since I received my walking papers last tuesday.

I'm heading to western PA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top