Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 4:04:54 AM EDT
Gentlemen,
  I found a good deal on some nice shorts. Click on the 'tactical series', '5.11 tactical short' pull down menu for the details. Sunny's in Bel Air has these for 40% off. $24.00, regularly $40.00. I don't know if there are other Sunny's stores in the area. These are nice shorts, really heavy duty.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:24:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Are the pants on sale too?
Where's the Sunny's located (major intersection), I'm new to Bel Air?

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:32:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Pants are not on sale. The store is in the Festival shopping center, not too sure of the street names.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:38:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, ok, I know where that is (DuClaw is the afterwork hangout for my friends and I at least one night a week ).

Too bad the pants arent on sale, but I might stop by and grab some shorts.  I think I was paying like $50 after shipping per pair of pants, I'll have to check my records, so it should still be a decent deal.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top