Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2002 10:28:30 PM EDT
***NEWS***  Depending upon whether you can make it to Princeton Minnesota...  It appears as though DevilsAdvocate has managed to secure a weekend shoot Saturday, January 18, 2003 at Princeton Minnesota, See his thread for further details!

In light of the great Dec 28 shoot we had recently, I'd like to bring up discussion of the January 2003 range day.  Please vote for what weekend works best for you guys (above).  Then specify in your post what day of the weekend works best for you (rather than me assuming a saturday or something)...  OK?

Thank you all for making this shoot such a great time!  Please Vote, and I hope to see you all sometime soon!  (Hopefully I'll have a job by then, and cut down some of my debt!)

-iNuhBaDNayburhoodWishingIBroughtMyCameraDreamingOfFun380sAndSomedayOwningA1911!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:24:00 AM EDT
[#1]
100% voting for the 17th?  This reeks of an Iraqi election.  

I guess I'll go along to get along, the 17th it is.

BTW, 3 votes....it's not like you guys have a life outside of arfcom, it's time to take a break from the "Hit it or not" threads in GD.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#2]
LMAO

What day of that weekend are you voting for, Fri, Sat, or Sun?

Don't go along to get along... The purpose of this is to find out what EACH of you want...
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I say we start on Saturday and keep going 'till the ammo runs out...then take what little money we have left and find a bar to spend it in.

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 12:40:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I say we start on Saturday and keep going 'till the ammo runs out...then take what little money we have left and find a bar to spend it in.

Hey Chad!

That might be an idea, but I Im scared at the thought of leaving guns in the car after a shoot. If the guns are in the car, IM in the car!

I think Saturday the 18th would be a good time. Sometime in the Mid-afternoon around 2 or so.

Same could be said for Sunday. It is a LITTLE less busy on Sunday.

However, I REALLY like the idea of getting "normal" people interested in the kinds of guns we shoot. If that means we shoot a "little" less on a busy day, it might mean that more people will get to see what fun these LEGAL guns can be!

Just a thought.

Eric
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn I can't this weekend OR the 17-19th either.  I knew I shouldn't have taken the 2nd winter job!

Either remaining weekend I'm free (11/12 & 25/26).
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Anytime, anywhere......(Wednesday between 02:00 and 04:00 are tough) ;-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top