Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 5:06:39 PM EDT

I'm going to be hitting up Bill's South around 11 or noon-ish with a co-worker in tow...anyone else wanna come down?

I know, superbowl and all that...I might be convinced to head there around the 10am opening if people want to get in/out earlier (I gotta head to work around 2 or 3 anyway, so...)

Anyone else wanna come by and be all social-like?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe, depends what hime I get off Saturday night. Gotta be back in at 2P might get in a couple hours.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Shooting indoors does nothing for me
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:14:38 AM EDT
[#3]
While your at Bills can you check and see if they have any FN pistols in there.  i'm trying to find a place that stocks the FNP 40 pistol so I can have a gander at it.  I gotta still check a few places by me.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
While your at Bills can you check and see if they have any FN pistols in there.  i'm trying to find a place that stocks the FNP 40 pistol so I can have a gander at it.  I gotta still check a few places by me.

I'll check, but last I checked the only FN handgun they had was a 5.7...

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok, I'm going to be there at 11am, should provide everyone with enough time to get in some quality hole punching and leave everyone enough time to get to work/finish prepping for the game/whatever

Hopefully it won't be a zoo...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#6]
They had an FN (either a 40 or 9) last weekend.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I am out. Freaken Winter Carnival crap.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I am out. Freaken Winter Carnival crap.

That sucks...sorry man.

If anyone decides to show, I'll be wearing ratty jeans and a lime green flannel overshirt...kinda hard to miss

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top