Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 12:43:34 PM EDT
ok, puns aside Eli75 met me out at gopher today and brought with a bottle of tannerite.  all i can say is reactive targets like that are freakin awesome!  we put a mountain dew bottle , and some other misc. items next to it and there was NOTHING that even resembled its former self after it went off.  

Had a blast shooting and bullshitting.  shot my first AR-10 with an aimpoint and 9mm glock, thanks to Eli75.

was trying to get a full recoil shot but the shutter on my camera is to slow.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanted to go, check out the range and bs as well.  But after staying up working on dpmmn's AK, sleeping for 4 hours, then getting up for cold weather carbine, then comming home to work on my AK and shoot some more, then going out to dinner with the wife, I was pretty wiped out and didn't feel like doing a damn thing.  Maybe next time.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
You should have seen what a 2 liter bottle of tannerite does to a riding lawnmower
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You should have seen what a 2 liter bottle of tannerite does to a riding lawnmower

he was telling me about that.  pretty crazy shit!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Seeing is believing!

Riding Lawnmower
Laser Printer

The laser printer cracks me up the most.  The thing goes out of camera view, then you see the shadow of it falling before it comes back into view and crashes into the ground.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]

thats .... wow........     i'm coming to the next shoot  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#6]
It was a fun trip to the range today.  I got to shoot my first 10mm and an awesome Savage in .308 and meet another great Arfcommer.

Here are the few pics that I took.  

SavageSlackie Shooting my DPMS 308

With a Glock

The Tannerite before picture, I forgot to take an after pic.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I am SO getting a membership now.

I didn't know you could do that there.

And it's only 10 minutes away.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
ganjataz.com/01smileys/images/smileys/holyshit.gif

thats .... wow........     i'm coming to the next shoot  

Hey we all have been tell you and everyone else to get out to one of the shoots
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:17:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Next time put the tannerite under that 55gal drum.  It's cool when they fly through the air.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:34:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I am SO getting a membership now.

I didn't know you could do that there.

And it's only 10 minutes away.

I dont think they approve of it, nobody else was there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top