Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 7:42:21 PM EDT
Lving in WI means that I can not got to good gun shops that often. So today I went to four gun stores. J&S Guns in Lakeville, Alman's Gun Shop in Morristown, Cabela's and finally Gun Stop.

I have never been in that shop before, but I was very impressed with number of good guns in such a small shop. In addition to the good selection they had really good prices. Plus a friendly staff.

There were about 10 guns that I wanted to buy.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Only 10?

Did you notice the rifles behind the counter?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:53:55 AM EDT
[#2]
People never listen till then become believers!  

Howard and Larry are tops!

John well he is in a league of his own!

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I finally made it there last month for the first time.  I was also impressed.  They could use a bigger facility though.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my Kimber from them.  They really are a great place to spend your bucks.  Great people!  Did they try to give you a dog?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, in two years they will move down road, as the stores from past the new pharmacy will be supposedly leveled for a condo building to be built!  

Quoted:
I finally made it there last month for the first time.  I was also impressed.  They could use a bigger facility though.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
You mean Larry tried to give you Cody?  John usually tries to give people kittens, or an excellent deal on once fired primers!

Quoted:
I got my Kimber from them.  They really are a great place to spend your bucks.  Great people!  Did they try to give you a dog?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top