Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 8:08:31 PM EDT
I am currently looking for a dealer that sells lowers in SE MN..  Specifically the Megas that I have heard so much about..   Anybody have any ideas??  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Call Hart Brothers and speak to Milan, (507) 377-0201.  Not sure about the Megas but if he can find them you'll be happy with his prices and services.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:00:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Talk to our very own Bravo5-02 on here, from the MN forum.

I was going to buy a few from him but unforseen problems (car accident) prevented me from spending any money on othere things.

I still plan to buy from him, but I gotta get other problems fixed first.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Harts will not sell lowers..  Their statement was "the ATF is checking to see what people have done with the lowers, and there are legal issues involved that we don't want to be a part of"..   They won't recieve anymore of my business.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:03:11 AM EDT
[#4]
IM or email your shopping list. (LPK, Buttstock, other items needed)
I stock DPMS and Rock River. (RRA currently on backorder - expect within a few weeks)

Wipeout - Hope no injuries in your accident.. Thanks for the referral.

Bravo5-2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top