Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2003 8:07:16 AM EDT
Ok, Well, our local range down here, SOuthern Minnesota Sportsman's Club, has finaly open the bowling pin range to the public (it was only available to LEO untill about a week ago).

Now, I have called jus tbaout every bowling lane and pro shop in the rochester area, and I can find NO PLACE that sells bowling pins, even junk ones. Since I have never shot bowling pins before, and in the past, this range has been very strict about only using paper targets, and thats all I've shot, I WANT TO SHOOT BOWING PINS.

Anyone know where I can find some? Thanks
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#1]
you just have to keep checking at the bowling alleys, I get about 4 dozen a year  at the one I go to.........break out the yellow pages
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
you just have to keep checking at the bowling alleys, I get about 4 dozen a year  at the one I go to.........break out the yellow pages

I tried that, they all send them back to the manufacturer tto have them refurbished.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's the Southern Minnesota Sportsman's Club located??
Town??

I'm from middle N. Iowa orginally.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where's the Southern Minnesota Sportsman's Club located??
Town??

I'm from middle N. Iowa orginally.

Heading East on Hwy 14, its about a mile outside of rochjester on a little frontage road. Will try to find link later.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#5]
where do you live in MN?  i know a guy in duluth that's selling them (by the case!)at gunshows.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 7:33:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
where do you live in MN?  i know a guy in duluth that's selling them (by the case!)at gunshows.  

LOL, Duluth is a little far away. I like In Rochester.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top