Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 5:47:03 PM EDT
Well we have got our big move done from Wi. to a small town SW of Saint Cloud. It has been almost a week and we are still gettting things the way we want and in the middle of this all I have to take the wifes van in and get the tranny rebuilt. Damn dodge, but that's what she wanted for transportation. The kids have only said they want to go home a couple of times the past few days. They were real happy to meet with the neighbor kids and their dogs. There is so much more to this story but I am going for another beer and going to put my little girl in her PJs' and go to bed.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to see a new MN member.  Hope to see you at Princton in a  couple weeks.  There should be quite a few of us there.
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm happy to see a new Minnesota Member as well.  I hope that you like the St Cloud area!  I haven't been there for a while...

You might want to head out to the Princeton event coming up soon...

Edited because I'm a moron and suffer sleep deprivation.  It's been 39.25 hours since I last slept, and I'm going to be awake working on my deadline projects until 3:30 PM tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday).
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I would really love to be able to go to the MG shoot, However the work schedule that I have is making me work that weekend. I work every other one, that means that most of the funshows and shoots will be on weekends that I work.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#4]
NightDriver,

Feel free to drop me a line.  I live in Waite Park right now and am always looking for someone to shoot with.

[email protected]
or
[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:59:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
am always looking for someone to shoot with.

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Shit, good luck Nightdriver,...I'll still on the waiting list.
 Some day I'll be high-speed, and then be able to go shoot w/ the Stubby crew.

o please......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top