Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2021 11:27:17 AM EDT
who went? how bad was it?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I was planning to go tomorrow.  I’m guessing it will only be good for people watching and seeing absurd prices, but I’m ok with that.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
who went? how bad was it?
View Quote

Bad, price wise.
Attendance was up IMHO.

Just off the top of my head...

5.56mm 55gr was $1.00 a round.
Didn't even ask about M855 green tip.
USGI .45acp 50rd box. $80
One box of cci 34 LRP $200.

I didn't see much ammo moving (can't imagine why)

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:15:28 AM EDT
[#3]
knew it was going to be high, wanted to go just to pickup a few ar parts to finsh a couple builds,but the wife reminded me its her birthday weekend...
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
knew it was going to be high, wanted to go just to pickup a few ar parts to finsh a couple builds,but the wife reminded me its her birthday weekend...
View Quote

$375 for a complete Delton (I think) 16in midlength upper was the only thing I almost reeled in. Wanted to complete my .308 build so I thought better of it. Not a whole lot of .308 parts to be had strangely enough...

Edit to add:

Not the usual number of vendors at this show as they were aisles were spaced apart. Covid? A few tables were empty.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

$375 for a complete Delton (I think) 16in midlength upper was the only thing I almost reeled in. Wanted to complete my .308 build so I thought better of it. Not a whole lot of .308 parts to be had strangely enough...

Edit to add:

Not the usual number of vendors at this show as they were aisles were spaced apart. Covid? A few tables were empty.
View Quote

The indy 1500 is next weekend maybe better luck there on the .308 parts?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Crap, I thought it was next weekend.

I expected overpriced ammo but, I still like to look at all the junk and see if I can find anything.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Crap, I thought it was next weekend.

I expected overpriced ammo but, I still like to look at all the junk and see if I can find anything.
View Quote

Same here. Would rather give Ron my money rather than go see a hollyweird movie.

Cheap entertainment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top