Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 7:47:54 PM EDT
He told me that he was moving in and I guess he will as soon as he gets his ducks in a row with BAFTE.
The address is 6010 Bardstown RD above the Bernoes Pizza.
In fact that is right next to my office right down the hall.
CW Shooters 231-1118 Office hours MWF 6:00 to 8:00 pm OPen 5 :00pm  to 9:00.pm  If not in office then I am in my shop which is five minutes away.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#1]
+1 for CW Shooters.  Easy transfer.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
+1  He shipped a gun for me and then I bought a gun off of him.  Easy to deal with.....  New location will be a lot nicer than having to go down Taylor Blvd.

Good choice if you want to move a whole collection he has many contacts in USA, especially for collectors.......

...................  Sorry different person, then above.....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Is he also a gunsmith? If it is the same guy he is more then fair, I apprenticed to him a few years ago.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:47:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is he also a gunsmith? If it is the same guy he is more then fair, I apprenticed to him a few years ago.

According to his site, yes.  I have yet to see any of his work though.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
What is the freight per weapon??
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
CW Shooters Supply is a gunsmith shop with hot  bluing , parkerizing etc. Machine Shop with tool and die trained  machinist.
Been in Fern Creek for twenty years and never had a appprentice execpt for one just a few weeks ten years ago.
Gary Roman is also on Bardstown Rd His is Firearms Service Center. Maybe venger that who you where with.  

I charge a transfer fee of 15.00 per gun to answer Mr Nuts.
Sorry to cause any confustion.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:44:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Bud at CWshooters supply is a good person to deal with . I have done several internet sales transfers with him.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Nah, it was a different person his initials were CW so I assumed he opened an actual shop.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Same guy  Did you have a broken knife that needed a new handle, quillen, and buttcap?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I sent ya an IM, what a small world we live in. I need to come by and see you. LOL do you still have my knife? It's only been about 10 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top