Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 4:01:21 PM EDT
Today I went to Tombstone Trading Post in Brookfield Ma.  
They have a CCI .22LR target and .223/5.56 available.  Along with 9mm, .38spl and good selection of center fire rifle ammo
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Prices or manufacturer of the 5.56? Brass?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You have a mass permit?
Can't buy ammo in mass without it
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:00:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a mass permit?

No but I work in Mass, with guys from Mass, some of whom have Mass permits. One of them Class A.

Someone will buy it for me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:32:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a mass permit?

No but I work in Mass, with guys from Mass, some of whom have Mass permits. One of them Class A.

Most likely much cheaper elsewhere.  I can't remember the last time I bought ammo in MA.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:20:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a mass permit?

Most likely much cheaper elsewhere.  I can't remember the last time I bought ammo in MA.

I can't find any, anywhere. And unfortunately I can't delegate funding for a bulk purchase. I literally can't go to the range right now (with my rifle) or ill blow my load.

I work with a fella that just bought his first handgun up there, he can't get practice in because he can't find 9mm ammo. I mean he finds some, but it's all HP and defensive stuff. He'll be happy to hear.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Dick's Sporting Goods in Hadley had Remington Green Box 9mm FMJ in stock at the "special" price of $39.99/50 rounds!!!!!  They had Win USA .45acp ball ammo for $25/50 rounds. I never thought I'd see .45 less expensive than 9mm.

Looking at these ammo prices, I'm happy I buy primers and powder in bulk and have 15-5gallon buckets of wheelweights so I can cast. I can shoot high volume for about 6 years before I even start to rum low on anything.

I made sure I stocked up and stayed stocked ever since Obama was elected the first time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top