Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 1:24:38 PM EDT
Has anyone had these guys come to your house with a bowl of snacks in a plastic wrapped wicker basket? They used to come to my house a couple years ago and now it seems like they are back. Just chased a dude off my porch. Last time I was under a car in the garage and they came up to me with out much warning. Not cool.

What is the deal with these people? Church group? Scam? Anyone have a clue

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Guys that match your description were trying to demonstrate some sort of cleaning system.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
You didn't ask?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#3]
You don't like snacks?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You don't like snacks?

Carbs are the debil

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You didn't ask?

The first time I got as far as they were trying to sell the snack basket. The second time I was in my detached garage with my young son, I was under a car and the guy came right in. I pretty much ran him back to the car he was in.  This guy I opened the door and said NO and closed it. I have no patience for this crap with little ones running around. If it was just me I would engage in conversation. But with family they can GTFO asap.  I have No Trespassing signs up but they seem not to notice them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top