Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 6:05:35 PM EDT
On Sat the 13th, I will be on range duty at High Rock & if any members come up  & ID yourself  as members, I will see about grouping all you guys together on one side of the range & making it a black rifle fest!

Maybe I can even bring up some goodies to share with you arfcom folks!

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:45:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh.. way to call a guy! What time are you shooting till, I have to go to some Alum's house and comfort the incoming Rooks for the CT Freshman send off but after that... I am actually cat sitting for my buddy who lives 5 minutes from High Rock at the Horizon Homes apartments starting tonight so I will definately be there Sunday, I'll try to make it on Saturday.

Steve
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#2]
09:00-16:00
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be up there. What do you look like?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Im the Range Officer on duty that day!  I shouldn't be hard to find! All my firearms are Evil !
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:08:39 AM EDT
[#5]
cool. see you there
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#6]
DAMN,Damn and fifty other dams... I wished I check this site. If I did I would have gone on up. Instead I loaded my car up with my AR, P-22 lots of ammo and started on my way up, but I stopped into my work place K-5 arms to pick up more ammo, but was talked into staying to do some cleaning. If I read your topic I would have blown work because I had everything to shoot with in my ride.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I went yesterday 8/12/05 , I wished I was able to make it today the 13th to shoot with you guys.

I had a great time yesterday,  This is not hijacking your topic VLODPG. I totally respect you and the rest of the guys and gals here.

I spent only 350 rounds today. I shot WOLF 55gr FMJ. I'm happy to say that my AR shoots it very and consistant. When I finnaly got to clean the AR it was dirty but not as dirty I thought was going to be. I mostly focused on my son on shooting My P-22 walther and the .22 chipmunk. I was reallt into the P-22 because he was able to shot his living heart intead of single shots from Chippy the Chipmunk. I must also ad that I had the oportunity to shoot Tactical with minor obsticles. The EOTech amases me every time I shoot with it. I also had this in the back of my mind that I always shot better when I do fast firing like 2-4 round burst. For those who don't like the EOTech for whatever reasons, too bad because it is a real piece of tactical work. I'm proud to own one.

And lastly, If you are Local to the Milford area please feel free to stop By at

K-5 Arms and Exchange
962 Boston Post Road, Milford, CT, 06460 |

I'm employed there and it has all kinds of the toys and things we all like. I can even make deals to all of the AR15.com members. The only thing you have to do is tell me your user name and if it's listed dealtime is in your favor. I can't promise the world but I will do my best to hook all arf.com members up.

Rick W.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#8]
It must have been hotter than hell out there today but at least you got to the range.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
On Sat the 13th, I will be on range duty at High Rock & if any members come up  & ID yourself  as members, I will see about grouping all you guys together on one side of the range & making it a black rifle fest!

Maybe I can even bring up some goodies to share with you arfcom folks!

great time today... it was hot as hell but,  thanks for letting me shoot your rifle...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:45:42 AM EDT
[#10]
I am heading up today around noon if anyone feels like taking a trip up. Probly be my last range session of the summer before I have to go back to school.

Steve
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:48:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Dam, I wish I saw this before today {Sun}! I would've come up.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Just came from High Rock. The range was packed, I haven't seen that many people there all summer! There were people waiting and some just left since there was so many people they couldn't shoot. It calmed down a bit and then it started raining and I ran outa ammo so I left. Good time, lots of people, some jerk just took off without paying though but enough people gave extra to cover for what this guy bailed on. High Rock is a great place and I have no problem throwing in a bit extra o support it.

Steve
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It must have been hotter than hell out there today but at least you got to the range.

It was brutal! Possibally one of the hottest days this summer! It was acutally quiet & the afternoon was dead after 3:30

I wasted my suppressor on my M4 carbine & now it's going back to the manufacture to be repaired or rebuilt! Oh well, no eotech optic for me now! But at lease I have another suppressor to use till this one comes back!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top