Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 11:25:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Very good letter Joe.  It really doesn't surprise me though.  The media will only spin the view they want the sheep to follow.  Rest assured that the majority of the population in this great nation feels the exact same way you do.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Very good letter Joe.  It really doesn't surprise me though.  The media will only spin the view they want the sheep to follow.  Rest assured that the majority of the population in this great nation feels the exact same way you do.

Thanks for the compliment sgthoskins. All I tried to do was present the truth, but far-left liberals will not acknowledge the truth, even when it is presented with undenialable fact. All they want is someone to blame no matter who it hurts or who it inconveniences. Look at that fat sweathog, Michael Moore. He would rather spew blatant lies through his "lieumentaries" rather than present the truth in a fair and balanced manner.

The Portsmouth Herald printed two more negative AWB letters after I submitted mine, and they contained the same old misinformed rhetoric. One of the letters stated that 80% of the people are in favor of renewing the ban. Sheese, now its 80%? Do I hear 85! How about 90, 95, Going once..... Twice.....

It's all BS and the Herald knows it. I even tried to contact the editor on three occasions and he never returned my calls. See he can't face the truth..... There will be more to come on this. I'll put the updates in this post for the good members of NE.

In the mean time, check out my article on the AWB. AWB Article Written by: Ishoot2live

Be Safe.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top