Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 7:48:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:25:30 AM EDT
[#1]
They will take on another chunk of change for "user" taxes plus even more more money for "installation" fees or "service initiation fees".
Cox Communications bundled services suck. If something goes wrong, you're down for days, not hours.
Be careful what you sign up for and make sure ALL THE EXPENSES are revealed before you sign.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have had Cox bundled cable/phone/internet for 2 years now, and Cox bundled cable/internet before that.  The family business switched to Cox phone/internet, as did most of my and my wife's family.  We have all had exceptional service from Cox.  Downtime is exceedingly rare and when it has occurred, it lasted a few minutes to a couple of hours at most.  Customer service has been outstanding.  This is all in the Tulsa area, so perhaps that is the difference.  If not, I guess we are extremely lucky and hope it continues.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:23:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have had Cox bundled cable/phone/internet for 2 years now, and Cox bundled cable/internet before that.  The family business switched to Cox phone/internet, as did most of my and my wife's family.  We have all had exceptional service from Cox.  Downtime is exceedingly rare and when it has occurred, it lasted a few minutes to a couple of hours at most.  Customer service has been outstanding.  This is all in the Tulsa area, so perhaps that is the difference.  If not, I guess we are extremely lucky and hope it continues.

+1
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#5]
My problems with Cox might be because I live in a still developing neighbor hood.
Every time I called them with a problem, they scheduled a technician two or three days ahead instead of immediately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top