Posted: 2/4/2006 4:22:19 PM EDT
? just wondering,

Sherrick, IM sent.....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy the rest of the gang some ammo?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess it depends on who it is? Maybe if he gave memberships to to those of us who are too damn cheap to buy them, he could be excused, forgiven even pardoned. Of course a beer wouldn't be bad either.

Edited to correct my spielling.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Edited to correct my spielling.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea my speiling was incorrect, when I printed either I thought it was speled eather.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Buy the rest of the gang some ammo?

I second this!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#6]
tell us some wal mart stories.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Haha,  I have heard some good WM stories
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:04:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha,  I have heard some good WM stories

I worked at night at the west side one in Norman a few years back, got to see all kinds of weird and funny shit going on in that place.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:18:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Bribe the mod with ammo and booze to be your friend again.

thats what happens when you inherit wealth, you occasionaly have to prod the surfs, whats up sherrick, long time no see?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:07:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I think he should be made SUPER MODERATOR
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think he should be made SUPER MODERATOR

OhOh!, SUPER MODERATORS kiss their own asses don't they?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
In reality this forum is pretty tame.  

Thats becouse we fear YOU.....
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

speaking of tame is the pit opend back up yet?? i havent looked lately ......
I'm thinking about calling rats little ass out
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, I doubt if it will be open again.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:28:03 PM EDT
[#18]
We already had a pick- on -Rat thread and it got locked!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BrokeBanACMan, me n you's gonna tangle! hahaha
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

WHAT? It did? When? why? OHHHH....SuperModerator struck again! Should've licked his boots or somethin! I knew ya'll were tryin to pester me but ya'll are just like flies on a cowpie....no big deal.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#21]
i didnt see that got locked
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:52:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bribe the mod with ammo and booze to be your friend again.

thats what happens when you inherit wealth, you occasionaly have to prod the surfs, whats up sherrick, long time no see?

I wish I would inherit some wealth.

you did, didn't you just make detective or investigator?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT? It did? When? why? OHHHH....SuperModerator struck again! Should've licked his boots or somethin! I knew ya'll were tryin to pester me but ya'll are just like flies on a cowpie....no big deal.

calm down afor you have'ta walk bowlegged cause you got a boot sticking outta your ass.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:49:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

calm down afor you have'ta walk bowlegged cause you got a boot sticking outta your ass.

No I don't walk bowlegged but I've been known to make women walk that way!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:50:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
i didnt see that got locked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waste of bandwidth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted :: 2/4/2006 4:30:29 PM CST
Last Edited :: 2/4/2006 4:30:29 PM CST by sherrick13

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#27]
oooohhhh! then you did indeed inhert wealth, the wealth of true leadership, but not the compensation that goes with it...........................................rule with a heavy hand grandson and demand respect, command like a gerneral, even though your only a sgt., be a lord and master to the surfs and make them pay homage  .....................ect,ect,ect and so forth and so on and all, you get the gist of it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#28]
"The wealth of true leadership" is when you do all the work and somebody else gets the credit.
Authority means you reap the rewards for someone else's work!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
BTW, I locked the other thread.  One on the subject is enough.

That makes 3 threads in as many days.......

I give up.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW, I locked the other thread.  One on the subject is enough.

That makes 3 threads in as many days.......

I give up.

Lookout you know what hapeens if you mess with the super mods you may get the boot

What was the other thread that got locked
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#32]
A thread in the religion area.

Seems they really need a sense of humor over there....guess god left that part out of them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Seems they really need a sense of humor over there....guess god left that part out of them.

christians, can't live with'em, too tired to argue, cause you can tune a guitar, and you can tune a radio, you can even tune a car, even hear you can tune a fork, but you can't tune a fish.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#34]
hey I just checked those locked threads, I'm the last one to post on them, was it something I said?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

i found that the weapon cofiscation thread got locked also.............. cause all the bulleys were pickin on JD super  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
hey I just checked those locked threads, I'm the last one to post on them, was it something I said?

You posted in a religious thread I thought indians were godless savages

What could you know about religion
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yep, it was something you said all right! Nobody could top it, so they locked it for posterity!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know about christianity and most so called christians, and its all about faith and hypocracy, learned that when I was a good catholic boy, was always confused by what the priest was saying though, the bible says only God can forgive, but when I went to confession, the priest would hear my confession and tell me to say a number of hell mary's for each sin and I would be forgiven, but I didn't loose, nor did my faith waver in God, only in organized religion and actions of the church, I've been to many different denominational churches and found them to be all the same, attended by the same kinds of people, "sunday christians" all, do anything, say anything whenever they feel, then get on their knees and pray for forgivness come sunday, cause they all know their one of the 144K going to heaven in the second coming, the chosen ones, riding a white bus singing hymes.

when I was 12 I realized I'd never measure up to the bible's standard for christians, but I could be a good Shawnee, there are even more do's and don'ts in our religion and culture than in the bible, and while I'll never know all of it, I practice every day what I know, so yeah acman, I know alittle about religion, and alittle about the people that preach it, but don't live it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know alittle about religion, and alittle about the people that preach it, but don't live it.

And hopefully you don't think that everyone who is a "Christian" is a hypocrit. There are good people out there that live how the bible says to live....but you never really hear about them.....kindof like the news.....sure good things happen but the only things you hear on the news is the bad shit goin on.

Like my buddy at work, leavin some ole skanks house at around 3 am, stopped to make a phone call on a pay phone....some gay ass gang member drove past him....turned around n parked n got out n put a mask over his head and jacked him for $5 frickin bucks then when they were leaving they said some gay ass saying like "east side crips" or....some gay ass"gang" bull shit!!! I told him, "when they were leaving, you should've popped yer trunk n pulled out an AK-47 n unloaded that into thier car/ persons, etc....as they drove off!" He asked me...you have one you wanna sell me? I said nope, but you can get one at a gun show for about $300-ish!!

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know alittle about religion, and alittle about the people that preach it, but don't live it.

And hopefully you don't think that everyone who is a "Christian" is a hypocrit. There are good people out there that live how the bible says to live....but you never really hear about them.....kindof like the news.....sure good things happen but the only things you hear on the news is the bad shit goin on.

Rat, all kidding and BS aside, that is a very true statement. I'm proud of you for posting that!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
]

nope Rat, I don't think that all christians are hypocrits, just the vast majority, I have met very few that tried to follow 24/7 whats taught in the bible, that includes preachers, preist and decons.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Wow, this thread really has meandered all over the place.

variety is the spice of life.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:07:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spoken like a true pillow biter!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Well this is the Oklahoma gang.....
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spoken like a true pillow biter!

only "pillows" I bite are pillowy tits.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well this is the Oklahoma gang.....

Yeah,  we are proabably all drunk.

Sometimes I worry about the bigfoot " boys"  i think their doing something worse than drinking
or it could just be flashbacks from the 60's in danc's case

Ndednway ..... WTF  i try to pull your chain and you gotta go and get all philisophical on me....
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Sometimes I worry about the bigfoot " boys"  i think their doing something worse than drinking
or it could just be flashbacks from the 60's in danc's case

Ndednway ..... WTF  i try to pull your chain and you gotta go and get all philisophical on me....

I ain't flashbacked since the Richie Haven concert in 72 when somebody passed me some electric Ripple! Or it might have been Boone's Farm, I really don't remember. But I sure remember the girl taking off her granny coat and other things in my apartment after the concert!
Damn, I'm starting to sound like Rat!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, ACman, you wouldn't know philosphical from pigeion shit if it was to hit you in the head!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

hey, I just thought that long haired hippy freaks like yourself would appeciate reading that philisophical , might be that it makes your mind ponder some unknown place somewhat below what Keats or Walden would have written about.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top