User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ndednway ..... WTF  i try to pull your chain and you gotta go and get all philisophical on me....

hey, I just thought that long haired hippy freaks like yourself would appeciate reading that philisophical , might be that it makes your mind ponder some unknown place somewhat below what Keats or Walden would have written about.

It's cool baby........

I'm just sitn here smokin and drinkin tryn to free my mind
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I did a bit of drinking last night and smoked my mind, awoke this morn after dreaming I was a big fish.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
hey, I just thought that long haired hippy freaks like yourself would appeciate reading that philisophical , might be that it makes your mind ponder some unknown place somewhat below what Keats or Walden would have written about.

Ndenway, who are you BSing now? I've taken multiple courses in college, from religious philosphy to early English literature. A learned man such as yourself knows even better than I that if it ain't written on the shithouse wall, it ain't worth remembering!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ndenway, who are you BSing now? I've taken multiple courses in college, from religious philosphy to early English literature. A learned man such as yourself knows even better than I that if it ain't written on the shithouse wall, it ain't worth remembering!

well it reads better when I'm the one that does the writting on the wall.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:58:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm, I wonder how long before the Super Sherriff Moderator locks this thread....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:09:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:16:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hmmm, I wonder how long before the Super Sherriff Moderator locks this thread....

Oooooooooo you gonna get in trouble for that one.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:39:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why should I?

I don't think you should....I was just thinkin this is a 3 page thread about our local moderator and its completely off track so the thought crossed my mind....how long till it gets locked...thats all.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:42:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why should I?

I don't think you should....I was just thinkin this is a 3 page thread about our local moderator and its completely off track so the thought crossed my mind....how long till it gets locked...thats all.

Lots of things cross your mind, alot like you in real life with cross dressing and all....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why should I?

Lots of things cross your mind, alot like you in real life with cross dressing and all....

Thats something you'd know about there...cross dressing!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

well it reads better when I'm the one that does the writting on the wall.

Sounds like an idea for another thread!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Only from you, only from you.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:22:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Rat, don't worry about cross dressing! ACman likes you just as you are!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:04:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:16:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

OhOh!, put a leash on him, ban him, ban him now!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:34:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nden, its a good thing I like you......and I'm not talking about likin you Brokeback style.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:48:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nden, its a good thing I like you......and I'm not talking about lickin you Brokeback style.

no lickin brokeback style or any other way, remember, I banned any homo stuff thats not funny.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

This thread will stay open as long as it entertains me.  

If we can keep Rat responding, it will be like watching the monkey humping a skunk! The monkey wants too but can't quite "finish" the job!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:03:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread will stay open as long as it entertains me.  

If we can keep Rat responding, it will be like watching the monkey humping a skunk! The monkey wants too but can't quite "finish" the job!

never quite thought of him as a monkey hump'in a skunk, more like the monkey and the peach seed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#20]
And ya'll need to stop editing what I say!  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

never quite thought of him as a monkey hump'in a skunk, more like the monkey and the peach seed.

Is Rat the monkey or the peach seed????
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is Rat the monkey or the peach seed????

OH he's for sure the monkey, you know that old joke bout the farmer going to the zoo and giving the mokey a piece of candy, mokey takes it and jams it up his ass before sticking it in his mouth, the farmer is disgusted and curious at the same time so he gives him another candy and the monkey does the same thing again, so the farmer asked the zookeeper why the monkey jams a piece of candy up it ass before eating it, and the zookeeper replys, that onetime the monkey ate a peach but couldn't pass the seed, so now before he eats anything he makes sure it's smaller than his asshole.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#23]
I can see how that relates to Rat and "brokeback mountain" style!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Dan, is someone pulling your string Mr Brokeback injury person. Why don't you tell us exactly how and why you're knees are bummed up and yer shoulders are bad??
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Talk about chasing rabbits.

What to do if your hometown mod is ashamed to be around the gang...

Back to the serious topic mentioned above.  There are several options we should consider.

1. Move to another state. I like Colorado myself.
2. Move the moderator to another state. Is Alaska too close?
3. Ignore him. After all thats what has been happening until recently.
4. Kiss his ass as several folks appear to be doing. And probally enjoying as much as the moderator.

The above are multiple choices but there may be several other choices which you may add if it will address the issue.

Keep asking yourself "Am I Addressing the issue?"
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:44:53 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan, is someone pulling your string Mr Brokeback injury person. Why don't you tell us exactly how and why you're knees are bummed up and yer shoulders are bad??

Football, skydiving, motorcycles, weight lifting, coaching kids in soccer for 12 years plus playing some, boxing, climbing in steel several stories up..... should I go on?
Rat, I've stood over the reactor core in Arkansas Nuclear One, jumped out of perfectly good airplane more times than I care to say, broken several jaws and noses over the years, rode bikes in Trials competitions, lifted weights with some old time wrestlers at Vern's Health Club years ago, I'm paying the price for thinking I was indestructible in my teens and 20s.
I'm just getting caught up on repairs right now.
Rat, you're just a featherweight and nothing more than a raging flea on a bull elephant's nuts. But you're sure good for lots of laughs!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
4. Kiss his ass as several folks appear to be doing. And probally enjoying as much as the moderator.

The old saying is "Kiss it, lick it, then stick it!" But I don't think that applies here!
The issue is a joke in case you didn't catch on. Now that you've been enlightened to that fact, accusing people of kissing ass is not a real smart thing to do. With some of the guys on this site, if you show them your ass, I can GUARENTEE it won't be kissing you feel!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

The above are multiple choices but there may be several other choices which you may add if it will address the issue.

WHO'S KISSING ASS, THAT HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THE OK FORUM, NO ASS KISSERS ALLOWED!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHO'S KISSING ASS, THAT HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THE OK FORUM, NO ASS KISSERS ALLOWED!

I thought it was No Bootlickers Allowed....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:04:23 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Football, skydiving, motorcycles, weight lifting, coaching kids in soccer for 12 years plus playing some, boxing, climbing in steel several stories up..... should I go on?
Rat, I've stood over the reactor core in Arkansas Nuclear One, jumped out of perfectly good airplane more times than I care to say, broken several jaws and noses over the years, rode bikes in Trials competitions, lifted weights with some old time wrestlers at Vern's Health Club years ago, I'm paying the price for thinking I was indestructible in my teens and 20s.
I'm just getting caught up on repairs right now.
Rat, you're just a featherweight and nothing more than a raging flea on a bull elephant's nuts. But you're sure good for lots of laughs!

Dan, that sounds made up you ole Brokeback son of a gun!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

1Dreamer, I believe I would apologize to some of the guys here. I don't think you meant the ass kissing comment in a sarcastic way but more as a out-in-left field sort of joke.
I know I say somethings sometimes that are taken wrong, and these guys call me out on it. They always forgive me when I ask but never fail to break it off in my ass when they can, but all in good fun!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The old saying is "Kiss it, lick it, then stick it!" But I don't think that applies here!
The issue is a joke in case you didn't catch on. Now that you've been enlightened to that fact, accusing people of kissing ass is not a real smart thing to do. With some of the guys on this site, if you show them your ass, I can GUARENTEE it won't be kissing you feel!

Dang it Dancy, I said "appear to be" so don't get be getting upset or your blood pressure couldl get out of controll. Oh and I knew everyone was fooling, so was I for the record.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

bootlickers, asskissers, brownnosers, shills, anything queer thats not funny or appropriate, and anything else that can be construde as sucking up,
Oh, and no apologizing, if you have to apologize for something you've said, then it shouldn't have been said in the first place.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Dan, that sounds made up you ole Brokeback son of a gun!

Oh, how I wish it was, Rat! Being a union electrician had it's advantages and dangers. The other sh*t was just downright stupidity when I was younger. I wouldn't have had to had shoulder surgeries or knee surgeries.  And coaching my son and other boys wasn't worth the effort except for the time I spent with the kids!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Back to the serious topic mentioned above.  There are several options we should consider.

1. Move to another state. I like Colorado myself.
2. Move the moderator to another state. Is Alaska too close?
3. Ignore him. After all thats what has been happening until recently.

Im moving . . . to Colorado actually. I hear Defcon isn't too bad, besides at least they know how to take care of their roads and BRIDGES!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bootlickers, asskissers, brownnosers, shills, anything queer thats not funny or appropriate, and anything else that can be construde as sucking up,
Oh, and no apologizing, if you have to apologize for something you've said, then it shouldn't have been said in the first place.

I concur.......

and who ever really got mad at danc......
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I believe Rat did. Probably because he has "big tool envy"!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe Rat did. Probably because he has "big tool envy"!

What the? When did I get mad? Ya'll forget I'm thick skinned, I'm tough like a piece of leather. I'm holding my own plenty well against everyone of you Brokeback Bootlickin bum knee'd jacked up shoulder old geezers and I'm in no way mad at any of ya'll and I sure as heck do not have "big tool envy." I think you guys give me such a bad time cause I'm on the winning side of all of ya'lls little insults and jokes and ya'll are the ones who are mad and have young stud envy!  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

What the? When did I get mad? Ya'll forget I'm thick skinned, I'm tough like a piece of leather. I'm holding my own plenty well against everyone of you Brokeback Bootlickin bum knee'd jacked up shoulder old geezers and I'm in no way mad at any of ya'll and I sure as heck do not have "big tool envy." I think you guys give me such a bad time cause I'm on the winning side of all of ya'lls little insults and jokes and ya'll are the ones who are mad and have young stud envy!  

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

What the? When did I get mad? Ya'll forget I'm thick skinned, I'm tough like a piece of leather. I'm holding my own plenty well against everyone of you hard assed  bum knee'd jacked up shoulder old geezers and I'm in no way mad at any of ya'll and I sure as heck do not have "big tool envy." I think you guys give me such a bad time cause I'm on the winning side of all of ya'lls little insults and jokes and ya'll are the ones who are mad and have young wannabe stud envy!  

Fixed it for you, Rat!
Just out of curiosity, have you been having more fantasies since seeing "Brokeback Mountain" 23 times?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:49:10 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the? When did I get mad? Ya'll forget I'm thick skinned, I'm tough like a piece of leather. I'm holding my own plenty well against everyone of you hard assed  bum knee'd jacked up shoulder old geezers and I'm in no way mad at any of ya'll and I sure as heck do not have "big tool envy." I think you guys give me such a bad time cause I'm on the winning side of all of ya'lls little insults and jokes and ya'll are the ones who are mad and have young wannabe stud envy!  

Fixed it for you, Rat!
Just out of curiosity, have you been having more fantasies since seeing "Brokeback Mountain" 23 times?

I've never seen it nor will I......Did your injuries happen when you were auditioning for the movie??
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:51:34 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I've never seen it nor will I......Did your injuries happen when you were auditioning for the movie??

Nope! Can't plead guilty to that one! Next question, please!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top