Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 3:16:13 PM EDT
Sorry Rat, I can't help myself sometimes! I shouldn't make fun of your "shortcomings"!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Did I miss something?

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It is easy to miss, it ain't no big thing!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#3]
meanie don't pick on the little fella
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#4]
If I had a rubber hose, I'd...............
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sorry Rat, I can't help myself sometimes! I shouldn't make fun of your "shortcomings"!

No short comings here old feller. I have references if you wish to find out for yourself. Thats okay, old people are easily entertained by trying to bad mouth the younger generation studs, like myself, so, in rebutal....did I mention I still have a Plum AK74 kit along with 5 plum AK74 mags?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No short comings here old feller. I have references if you wish to find out for yourself. Thats okay, old people are easily entertained by trying to bad mouth the younger generation studs, like myself, so, in rebutal....did I mention I still have a Plum AK74 kit along with 5 plum AK74 mags?

think you forgot to mention that its still in parts and not ready for

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

think you forgot to mention that its still in parts and not ready for

MLW>"<

Ndenway said it all!

I'm still planning on having another build party in the near future if things work out. I know several guys still need to get their kits together. I've got two kits ready but I keep putting it off - kind of lost interest.
So maybe we can get your gun together and a few others if we get enough guys. For the ones that still need help, I'm around most of the time and still have the rivet squeezers and trigger block and just about everything needed to put one together, short of pressing out the barrel pin and barrel. You know WHO you are, so if you still want help some evening to assemble your rifle, call.
Or wait for the build party. No promises about the build party - I still have a garage full of gear I need to store.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like lavendar to me. Pretty!

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That's Rat's favorite color!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:32:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah its still in pieces but thats not the important part.....its just the fact that I do indeed have a plum kit, thats the good part!  Women are all color blind too.....so I can see why Dan said what he did as well.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top