Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 4:28:21 PM EDT
But I seen another wild Mountain Lion yesterday in Johnston county Oklahoma.  It was crossing hwy 99/377 along a creek about a mile or so south of 7w.  I seen it on my way home from work and tried to speed up to hit it but no luck.  It looked half grown.

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
liar, it was a house cat
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
liar, it was a house cat

well I then it was a BFHC.  If  I had to guess I would say it was about the size or a little bit bigger then my male boxer >70lbs

very long tail that had a nice curve and just flowed with his movement
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Did it have a pork chop in its mouth?

Ws it being chased by Bigfoot?

Was bigfoot looking up at a UFO?

Come on man, we need this information.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
liar, it was a house cat

well I then it was a BFHC.  If  I had to guess I would say it was about the size or a little bit bigger then my male boxer >70lbs

very long tail that had a nice curve and just flowed with his movement

about 2 miles from the place where we went to shoot llllllllloooooooonnnnnngggg range is where I saw the one I tried to tell these yahoo's about the other day........

if that bastard would have stood still another 35~ seconds I'd be posting pics of the ML i killed in tx's
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#5]
damn I want to see some of these mountain lions, all we got around here are the resident jaguars.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:24:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm guessing the mountain lion had a pork chop in its mouth, being chased by bigfoot, who was gettin anal probing done by the UFO, who was being chased by acman in his bunny outfit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing the mountain lion had a pork chop in its mouth, being chased by bigfoot, who was gettin anal probing done by the UFO, who was being chased by acman in his bunny outfit.

YOur never going to be as funny as me young man so quit trying.........................just go put on your sheep outfit and I'll be over later with the velcro gloves
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rat.... Rat...... Rat......., what shall we ever do with you?

I thought I did a thread on the explaination of what "pork chop" infered?
well if I didn't then it I guess it doesn't matter, go ahead as you will.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
if that bastard would have stood still another 35~ seconds I'd be posting pics of the ML i killed in tx's

DO NOT POST PICTUES OF A DEAD MOUNTAIN LION! If they prove you shot it, you'll lose your hunting rights for 5 years and catch a heavy fine! Like I said, I know someone who killed one but will never admit it. He can't even explain what that hide is doing under the plywood hanging in a friends' barn!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DO NOT POST PICTUES OF A DEAD MOUNTAIN LION! If they prove you shot it, you'll lose your hunting rights for 5 years and catch a heavy fine! Like I said, I know someone who killed one but will never admit it. He can't even explain what that hide is doing under the plywood hanging in a friends' barn!

I wouldnt shoot one hear..........read my post TX's baby we can shoot them year round
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:32:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rat.... Rat...... Rat......., what shall we ever do with you?

I thought I did a thread on the explaination of what "pork chop" infered?
well if I didn't then it I guess it doesn't matter, go ahead as you will.

MLW>"<

Oh I see how it is, I have 2 of you suckas talkin down to me....and not just cause ya'lls both taller than me....sons of
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Had a Bobcat run in frount of me on my way to work , w33 / 111 st , just like  the city Deer just look at me then walk off .  Jeff_1  I belive in Mountain loin in OK too, I`m  just other  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#13]
There aren't any mountain lions in Oklahoma! They are all just passing through on their way to other states!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#14]
There aren't any mountain lions in Oklahoma! They are all just passing through on their way to other states!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:38:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
But I seen another wild Mountain Lion yesterday in Johnston county Oklahoma.  It was crossing hwy 99/377 along a creek about a mile or so south of 7w.  I seen it on my way home from work and tried to speed up to hit it but no luck.  It looked half grown.

LIAR! I say that we ban him!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#16]
man all this talk about mountain lions has got me dreamin' bout them now, and bigfoot, was walking out my door last night and heard some rustling, I shined my flash light and it was a couple of deer looking back, I thought it mighta been bigfoot or a cat come to get me since I been talkin shit about them, or Rat Terrier hiding in the bushes with a ballbat since he seems to think me a everybody else is gangin up on him, he just don't relize this is christmas and gift is in the word of Ndenway.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
man all this talk about mountain lions has got me dreamin' bout them now, and bigfoot, was walking out my door last night and heard some rustling, I shined my flash light and it was a couple of deer looking back, I thought it mighta been bigfoot or a cat come to get me since I been talkin shit about them, or Rat Terrier hiding in the bushes with a ballbat since he seems to think me a everybody else is gangin up on him, he just don't relize this is christmas and gift is in the word of Ndenway.

MLW>"<

Thats right, keep lookin over your shoulders....each and everyone of ya'll muhahahahaha.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

Thats right, keep lookin over your shoulders....each and everyone of ya'll muhahahahaha.

you did mean keep an eye on our ankles didnt you everybody knows them little rat dog's are ankle biters
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

you did mean keep an eye on our ankles didnt you everybody knows them little rat dog's are ankle biters

DOH!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#20]
did someone say "bend over and grab your ankles?"
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
did someone say "bend over and grab your ankles?"

No but I'll bite yer ankles!
Top Top