Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 9:20:33 AM EDT
Oh man, it was funny as all hell....

There was a guy who reminded me of Ndenway....well Becker told him his test results had come back and that he only had 2 weeks to live...

So the guy went out and went nuts, UNTIL Becker called him back to the office a couple days later and told him he was NOT going to die in 2 weeks, the lab had made a mistake

This is what the guy went out and did.

Living life like there was no tommorrow,  oh man just hearing him talk and looking at him, he was a big guy also, oh damn......

He quit his job and burned his bosses BMW...

Maxed out his credit cards and cussed out his wife,

made a photo copy of his ass and sent it to the IRS.....

guys you had to have seen the show, and if you have ever met Ndenway you would see him saying and doing this stuff,

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah well, theres only one difference between that dude and me, and that is, I don't have to be dying, hell looking at that list, I've already done a few of those things, and been accused of another, would have probably sent me to jail for sure, had the evidence not burned up, but please remember, mums the word.

bigfoot hunter and all around (fat) guy, out.

ndenway
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yeah well, theres only one difference between that dude and me, and that is, I don't have to be dying, hell looking at that list, I've already done a few of those things, and been accused of another, would have probably sent me to jail for sure, had the evidence not burned up, but please remember, mums the word.

bigfoot hunter and all around (fat) guy, out.

ndenway

man you kill me, you know that....
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
[ man you kill me, you know that....

1shott, you gotta admire a man that can kill flies with farts!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top