Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2005 7:36:05 AM EDT
Just thought I'd stop by and say hello to all you OK girls...............
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Rusty who????

Didnt you have a friend who sold Alessi holsters???
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:51:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Speakin of girls...........where are all of the Oklahoma Gun Totin Women hiding?? And what do ya shoot??  
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 6:34:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Rusty who????

Didnt you have a friend who sold Alessi holsters???

Ya, I did.........Last I heard from him he had stopped selling them..........

If you can afford Alessi leather get it.  It's the best out there.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Boy howdy, after that defeat in "politicin" I thought you would never return. Good to see you back. So what are you up to now a days?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Boy howdy, after that defeat in "politicin" I thought you would never return. Good to see you back. So what are you up to now a days?

I've been ridin my new Harley and drinkin a lot of my home made beer...........

Hows things down south in your end of the world..........????

After i lost the election, I realized something that I had forgot........."Cops are not good at politics"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
What are excops good for??? We aint good for many things. I  quit once and came back. My brother just retired fter 30 years he sure going to be good for much. I  guess he is going back to beating people up
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What are excops good for??? We aint good for many things. I  quit once and came back. My brother just retired fter 30 years he sure going to be good for much. I  guess he is going back to beating people up

Shooting Dogs.                          
You asked                
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:18:16 AM EDT
[#8]
There's one in TX I'd like to shoot.....oh wait, I guess "technically" she isn't a dog....she's a bitch though thats for sure!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shooting Dogs.                          
No that is Only Active Duty Bixby officers that get to do that.
You asked                

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top