Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2017 6:22:01 PM EDT
Trying to find a decent LEO distributor in the NoVA area.  Specifically, trying to see if I can get a better price than "MSRP" on a Kimber.  If I can't find a LEO dealer that stocks Kimbers, I know that sometimes a Kimber Master Dealer can offer a slightly lower price on Kimber guns.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#1]
VA Arms use to sell Kimbers. They may still. I have no idea if they are a master dealer or not but it is at least worth a phone call to them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Loudoun Guns in Leesburg is a Kimber Master Dealer, and generally sells Kimbers at 5 to 10 percent under MSRP.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I've bought from this shop, I dont know dealer status, but I've seen well over 100 Kimbers on their shelves

Purcell Gun Store Inc  
Gun shop in Purcellville, Virginia
Address: 141 E Main St, Purcellville, VA 20132
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top