Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2013 2:11:22 PM EDT
Does anybody know where I could get some Cuccinelli flyers or postcard size info to leave in the lunchrooms at work? Preferably some that say how Bloomburg is donating millions to his campaign in exchange for tougher gun laws. There are a lot of hunters at my job and guys that CC and although they aren't that into semi auto rifles they might get riled up hearing about Bloomburg trying to influence VA politics.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Try any campaign office... they should have a bunch of stuff.

Or print out articles and leave them laying out?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I requested lawn signs from the cucc website haven't received any.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to their campaign local office. While you're there volunteer like I did. You don't need to give much time, a couple of hours or more would help really.

http://act.cuccinelli.com/volunteer_offices
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I went to the local office a few weeks ago and it was loaded with stuff.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone in the Richmond area IM me if you want yard signs for any of the ticket races or if you have a good spot for a big 4'x8' sign.   I have several left and have peppered the east end of Henrico County already.   I will come put a 4'X8' up and take it down on the 6th.   Just drop me a line.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:49:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I applaud your efforts.

If the polls are even remotely close to being accurate, it looks like we will take it in the shorts next election; this carpet-bagging scumbag will make Tim Kaine and Mark Warner look like Tea Partiers by comparison.

Barring an under-age drinking party video (Maryland governor's candidate reference) or being caught banging an underage teen after losing NFA weapons loaned by the police (Morrissey reference), we are looking at the election of Governor McAwful.  Come to think of it, the two democrap examples I listed are both still in office and in the running.  Go figure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top