Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 3:05:05 PM EDT
Stopped in tonight to see what they had in the way of ammo. The only thing they had that I was remotely interested in was Blazer brass 9mm. I got a couple of boxes to add to the range supplies. The counter guy told me he had about 30 boxes left after I got mine, in case anybody needs some!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
My dad actually bought two 50 round boxes of Blazer 40 for $12 a piece at Wal-Mart today.  You can't even buy Georgia Arms canned heat at that value.

I'm jealous.  I haven't seen 9mm, 40, or .45 ammo in a Wal-Mart the last 4 times I've been.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:59:08 AM EDT
[#2]
The 9mm was just under $9.00/box,$8.97 I think. I'm starting to see the 9mm Blazer Brass on a semi-regular basis in Staunton, and the wallyworld in Charlottesville actually had two different brands of bulk pack .22 lr early last week! I even came across some 100 packs of Federal .223 at the Staunton store the otherday! Hopefully, this is a sign that things are turning the corner, and we'll start seeing more ammo available soon!

Oh, before ya'll start hating for the ammo finds, I NEVER clean out the shelf when I buy! I'll get a box or two, and leave the rest for the next person!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought the last 2 boxes of Blazer .40 from the Walmart just off of exit 6 on 66. I had to go to the Winchester Wally world to buy a couple of boxes of WWB 9mm value packs.

I am burning alot of gas looking for 9mm and .40 , word on the screet is, the Fairlakes WW is the place to go for 9mm and .40 though, come payday, I am swinging by there on my way home!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#4]
As of 3/29 only some centerfire rifle hunting ammo and a bit of expensive 12 guage left at Staunton wal-mart...   anyone know of local bulk .22lr?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top