Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2008 5:47:14 AM EDT
Hello, I am wondering if anyone here is from Atlanta or knows the area very well?  Is there an area near Atlanta that is similar to Middleburg, VA?  What about areas similar to Fairfax Station and Clinton?  If you don't know what I mean, please don't comment.

I'm sure the areas are there but I need to do some research and I'm unsure what areas to look at first for this project.  Any thoughts?

G
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I moved up here from Metro Atlanta a few years back.  Unfortunately, I don't know what Middleburg, Fairfax Station or Clinton is like so I can't comment.  However, I know the metro Atlanta pretty well so if there's something in particular you're looking for, lemme know and I'll try my best to answer it.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm hoping that you mean Clifton, not Clinton

Quoted:
to Fairfax Station and Clinton?  If you don't know what I mean, please don't comment.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Oops.

G
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]
If I read between the lines, you need to go towards the northside vice southside, 400 corridor towards Lanier, you may find what you're looking for there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, we just don't want to order studies we don't need.

G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top