Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2007 2:10:41 PM EDT
In today's Washingtonpost the Dick's circular has a "Buy one, get one half off" coupon.  WIth UMC value packs (200 rounds) at $70, this ammounts to 400 rounds for $105, up to a 6 box (1200 round) max.  

It is good on all ammo, so I bought a little .223 and a couple boxes of UMC .45 as well...the ammo shelf got heavier today.

just a public service announcement.

shooter
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Fair Lakes only had 2 boxes of .223, limited supply of .45 ACP, and out of 9mm Value paks.  They did seem to have plenty of .40 and I think .38 special in value paks.

--Olivers_AR
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there at 1 today and got 2 cases of 9. There were at least 15 or more left. There were no .223 UMC left.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a paper today and didn't see any ad ofr Dicks. Also checked online and said they wern't running any sales. Is this just location? I normally go to the one in Newport News.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
There is almost isn't a week that goes by that Dicks does not have a sale on ammo.  But if you were an outsider to this group you might conclude that ChinaMart is the only place to buy ammo.  The ad is a typical circular that is included with the coupon section of the paper.  They usually have a stack of them in every store near the entrance so I would not worry about not getting one in the paper.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Not true for the Richmond locations (in my experience).  But every couple of months they'll have a decent sale.  

BTW,  I loaded up on the UMC .223 during thier last sale, and obtained a rain check on another case worth.  So, if you have a store where the ammo is on sale, you can reserve that excellent price in the form of a rain check.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#6]
height=8
Quoted:
I got a paper today and didn't see any ad ofr Dicks. Also checked online and said they wern't running any sales. Is this just location? I normally go to the one in Newport News.

It appears that Dick's sales may not be across the board.

I use www.shoplocal.com and then look for Dick's weekly ads.  You can put in your town and then all (ok most) of the Sunday circulars can be viewed.

I put in Richmond and found the ad/coupon - Dick's Ammo Coupon - Richmond and NoVA

However, I put in Newport News and no such sale shows up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I got the Dick's circular in my Sunday Daily Press.  It included the coupon referenced in the original post.

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I got a paper today and didn't see any ad of Dicks. Also checked online and said they weren't running any sales. Is this just location? I normally go to the one in Newport News.

I've noticed some of the flyer's aren't included in the newspapers available from boxes. The Dick's flyer was in my home delivered paper in Portsmouth with the 50% off 2nd box coupon on the front page.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:15:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fair Lakes only had 2 boxes of .223, limited supply of .45 ACP, and out of 9mm Value paks.  They did seem to have plenty of .40 and I think .38 special in value paks.

--Oliversexpedition

Sorry about that, BUT, there would have been no .223 megapacks left has I not been desperate to feed a couple handguns as well.

shooter
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:35:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

--Oliversexpedition

Sorry about that, BUT, there would have been no .223 megapacks left has I not been desperate to feed a couple handguns as well.

shooter

The two megapacks works for me!  Thanks for the heads up about the ad!

--Olivers_AR
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:49:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Here is a tip, the Dick's at Lynnhaven Mall has always been good enough to offer me a rain check when they are out of something.  Thanks for the heads up, time to build up my Zombie locker....

R/
Mike
VA Beach
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:05:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Dick's at Independence had 1 box of .223 and when the attendant called Lynnhaven, they had none and the coupon says no rain checks. Maybe next time...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone been by the Dick's in Bailey's Crossroads lately?  I am headed past there on my way home to see what they have.  Dick's posting the coupon on the internet saved me $1.50 yesterday, to keep my from buying a second paper...

shooter
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#14]
If anyone feels up to driving to Columbia, Md, they had a ton of 223 left, both the UMC Megapacks and the Ultramax Value Packs.  The guy behind the counter did tell me some guy threatened to come back and buy all of the 223 they had on hand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top