Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 10:18:46 AM EDT
http://judiciary.house.gov/

available online streaming.

I wish I could TIVO it or record it, but no can do.

I know that the last session audio is available ( http://judiciary.house.gov/Oversight.aspx?ID=216 ) but I don't know if they do that all the time and don't want to miss it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Is anyone actually receiving this stream?  I get no love from the site...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#2]
not working for anyone.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
not working for anyone.

Still dead.  Any ideas as to why?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#4]
No doubt the hearing was done in secret because the shenanigans at the Richmond gun show were part of a top secret anti-terrorism program.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
What should we expect? Real accountability?

We have the same, or new, gutless wonders we did during the Waco hearings... so that is all I need to know. Some tough talk... some verbal jousting, maybe an effeminate slap on the wrist as they wink at each other... Typical congressional oversight hearings...

Oversight. Now that is a fitting word... They see blue skies... as to look down would put them in a position of having to have some testicular fortitude... so better to just look up and OVER...

It was Congress (mainly Senate) and our Robed Dictators in the Judicial that long ago broke loose from Constitutional shackles that gives ATF their authority. Now we are supposed to hope they put the genie back in the bottle?

Don't get me going...

It is the LAWYERS of the NRA, GOA and others that keep BATF from going wild like they were under Clinton and Reno... (and I hate lawyers... so that statement pains me...) Congress?

Rmpl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top