Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 4:38:57 AM EDT
On my way in this morning, on 301 heading south, just south of 295 here in Richmond... NRA plate, M1  GRD.

I like it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
up in manassas today i saw HUNT4WD or something like that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw P3wned (VA) on I-81 a couple months back. Was between Roanoke and Lexington headed North hauling ass.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
On my way in this morning, on 301 heading south, just south of 295 here in Richmond... NRA plate, M1  GRD.

I like it.

I'm jealous I don't have something cool like that.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm jealous I don't have something cool like that.

define cool--my gf has H8 CLWNS and her best friend will be getting H8 U shortly.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw this out west long time ago:
6UL DV8
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw a guy with "Spec Ops" near Belvoir this week. Also "SSBN 640"
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I saw P3wned (VA) on I-81 a couple months back. Was between Roanoke and Lexington headed North hauling ass.

Danny

There is a tool that goes to my school(VCU) and his license plat is "2l33t4u". The reason I know this is I work at the tech dept at the school as a work study, and we did not allow dorm gaming for a while so he had a hissy fit as most spoiled college kids do. And VCU has a livejournal account for students to interact with the school, and he went all apeshit on there, and under his live journal has his license plate and that is it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

If you have a plate that reads "Spec Ops" I would bet he is not Spec Ops.  Might be into xbox or something.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

There is a tool that goes to my school(VCU) and his license plat is "2l33t4u". The reason I know this is I work at the tech dept at the school as a work study, and we did not allow dorm gaming for a while so he had a hissy fit as most spoiled college kids do. And VCU has a livejournal account for students to interact with the school, and he went all apeshit on there, and under his live journal has his license plate and that is it.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

ha ha... guess it applies to YOU.    
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#11]

"2l33t4u".

I'm assuming it's "Too elite for you."
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought this one was pretty good:

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have a plate that reads "Spec Ops" I would bet he is not Spec Ops.  Might be into xbox or something.

Yeah, I wondered about that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Just ordered my United We Stand plate, today.

"GOVT45"
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:09:12 AM EDT
[#15]
the other night in fairfax i saw a new york plate w/ a ar15.com plate holder on the rear bumper.  i didn't catch the number though--just a standard random letter/# combo.  i saw him flip a u from west 236 to east at the light at pickett.  damn new yorkers invading my state.  well as long as they don't bring their super liberal-ness with them they are welcome.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
the other night in fairfax i saw a new york plate w/ a ar15.com plate holder on the rear bumper.  i didn't catch the number though--just a standard random letter/# combo.  i saw him flip a u from west 236 to east at the light at pickett.  damn new yorkers invading my state.  well as long as they don't bring their super liberal-ness with them they are welcome.

Might have been chapperjoe.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#17]
On my trip through Winchester I seen GUNBLDR

That was a good one.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Today at the intersection of US 29 and Rt. 130 in Madison Heights.

White Four Runner:

MILF

With a set of those bull balls hanging from the trailer hitch.

Balls were Pink.

Twas a guy driving.

Danny
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

iirc it was a dark gm product--older body style.  but i could be very wrong.  i had just woke up and was on my way to work that night so i was on my way to wendys for breakfast (at 830p).
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

iirc it was a dark gm product--older body style.  but i could be very wrong.  i had just woke up and was on my way to work that night so i was on my way to wendys for breakfast (at 830p).

not chapperjoe...he has an acura...TL i believe
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

still coulda been if it was a dark car.  i wasn't paying a whole lot of attention.  i hadn't slept much that day and was seriously dreading work that night.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

ha ha... guess it applies to YOU.    

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#23]
I think he has a green truck when he was still living in NY

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:16:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Today at the intersection of US 29 and Rt. 130 in Madison Heights.

White Four Runner:

MILF

With a set of those bull balls hanging from the trailer hitch.

Balls were Pink.

Twas a guy driving/b].

Danny

Oh that's just wrong!  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I got my 'United We Stand "plate last June ( I think)  except mine got "TRP 45."
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Just ordered my United We Stand plate, today.

"GOVT45"

I got my 'United We Stand "plate last June ( I think)  except mine got "TRP 45." I love my SA TRP.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I was stuck in traffic on I-95 Friday morning (making me over an hour late for my internship) and got stuck behind some guy in a jeep with the tag "I95 H8TR". That slightly lessened my desire to see the entire distance of I-95 engulfed in holy fire.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:10:20 AM EDT
[#28]
virginia seems pretty lenient on what you can say on your plates especially those involving "H8"
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:07:43 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
virginia seems pretty lenient on what you can say on your plates especially those involving "H8"

Playing around on the DMV web site can be fun.  My girlfriend found a fun one available.  You can get an NRA plate that read "H8 NRA"  Not that we ever would, but I just found it funny.  Think of the reactions to that one.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Saw this one last week on a maroon Grand Cherokee, young kid behing the wheel:
RUA MILF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top