Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 4:37:41 PM EDT
Pat will be presenting his Carbine Operators Course at Quantico, 21-23 August.  (Sat, Sun, Mon)  Cost is $450.  

To enroll, send a check or MO made out to EAG, Inc to Quantico Shooting Club, Inc, Box 212, Quantico, VA 22134

Then head to http://www.quanticoshootingclub.com/scripts/classSignUp/displayClasses.asp and register online.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
ahh good i was afraid he might have it when the weather was hot.  I guess i better shake off 30 lbs by august or i'm a dead man.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pat will be presenting his Carbine Operators Course at Quantico, 21-23 August.  (Sat, Sun, Mon)  Cost is $450.  

To enroll, send a check or MO made out to EAG, Inc to Quantico Shooting Club, Inc, Box 212, Quantico, VA 22134

Then head to www.quanticoshootingclub.com/scripts/classSignUp/displayClasses.asp and register online.

hOT LINK
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]
No way will I miss this class!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm HTML challenged.  Thanks for the hot link.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#5]
My check is on the way. You bringing that fancy 308 that won't run again 1911?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I enrolled today. How long does it take for them to contact you after you sign up?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny you should mention that AR10...I replaced the upper and it was DOING THE SAME THING!  The upper went back to the factory this past week, which has left me salivating over the Springfield SOCCOM rifles at Quantico Arms.

VA Dinger, consider yourself contacted!  Seriously, I'll be posting info updates on the QSC website and blasting out an email about two weeks before the course.  IMPORTANT NOTE:  In order to keep your seat you MUST pay before 30 July.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
VA Dinger, consider yourself contacted!  Seriously, I'll be posting info updates on the QSC website and blasting out an email about two weeks before the course.  IMPORTANT NOTE:  In order to keep your seat you MUST pay before 30 July.  

10-4, thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:18:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Any course description?  Round count, etc?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:08:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Any course description?  Round count, etc?

It has a round count listed for handgun and carbine.
I wish I could attend he's one of the best, this is posted from the Quantico Shooting Club website:

Pat Rogers Carbine Operators Course!

Pat Rogers will be presenting his Carbine Operators Course at QSC 21-23 August.  Cost is $450.  Students will need 1,000 rounds for their carbine, and 250 rounds for their handgun.  Students will also need a minimum of three magazines, belt, holster, eye and ear protection.  Bear in mind that it will be Quantico in August and there is no running water at the range.  Course of fire will be out to 50 meters and will culminate with the MEU SOC qualification course.  To enroll, send check or money order made out to EAG, Inc to Quantico Shooting Club, Inc, Box 212, Quantico, VA 22134.  Then CLICK HERE to register online.  Check this site often for updated info, or email [email protected]

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#11]
SOLD OUT!

You can still register at the Quantico Shooting Club website to be placed on standby.  People ALWAYS drop out toward the last minute.
Link Posted: 5/25/2004 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#12]
This course is the s---.  Seriously, it is the best.  Training with Pat is tremendous, learning experience.  I did it last year and wish I could do it again this year.
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Is thier any news or updates for this class?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
This course is the s---.  Seriously, it is the best.  Training with Pat is tremendous, learning experience.  I did it last year and wish I could do it again this year.

I did do it again. . . .   A little hotter than last year and with a lot more high-speed, low-drag students in the class.  Awesome.  VA_Dinger, did you make the course?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top