Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2003 8:53:56 AM EDT
Howdy,

I've recently moved to Tidewater area.  I'm looking for somewhere I can shoot IDPA in the Norfolk, VA Beach, Chesapeake area.

Here is my problem, I work evenings, 2:45pm to 10:45pm, and I'm off Monday and Tuesday.  So, I need to find somewhere that has a match on either Monday or Tuesday, or on a weekend early enough that I can get to work by 2:45.

Anyone know of a match I can make it to?

Thanks,

Landric
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of any down your way, but I'm sure someone does it.

Here in the Richmond area, you have matches on Saturdays and Sundays and if you don't want to hang out and chew the fat, you can get out of here by 11am usually if you get here at 9am.

Let me know if you find a group of guys your way.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome! Norfolk County Range holds them. I'm not sure when they do though. There are in Chesapeake, on Rt 13(Military Highway)
They do have a website, not sure what it is though. I'll try to find it later if you you can't. I'm going to be busy for a bit, but some of us want to organize a shoot at a local range. We were thinking of Pungo or where ever suits most people.

Mark
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 3:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
www.ncrr.net/

Welcome to Virginia Landric.
Check your IM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top