Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2008 8:34:56 PM EDT
I am getting away from the 1911, going the XD route. Got a XD 9mm, and going to pick up a XD 45. A good buddy is into 1911's and I will sell them to him. But what are they worth?

Kimber Custom Eclipse II. Stainless with darkened grooves. Adjustable match rear sight, tritium insert front. Ambidextrous safety. Original case, manual, lock and such. $750.00?

Kimber Custom Compact. Steel frame, not alloy. Fixed sights, no dots or inserts or anything. I had an aftermarket ambi safety put on. Original case, manual, lock and such. $500.00?

Neither one has frame rails or anything like that.

We tried looking on the Internet for prices. Not much luck. He thinks those prices are OK. I worry they might be too high. What does anyone else think?

Scott
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 8:43:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure but if your buddy doesn't want that Kimber Custom compact I'd certainly LOVE to talk to you about it.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#2]
If the two of you are happy with the prices, they're fine.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Sold.

Any good deals on a XD Tactical 45?

Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top