Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2007 4:47:17 PM EDT
Hello all:

I am stuck in the Communist State known as Chicago for the foreseeable future, so it is almost impossible for me to take advantage of any mail order ammo deals.

My brother in law lives in Plainfield, and does not mind if I have packages sent to his address. You know where I am going with this:

Will businesses accept my FOID card with a Chicago address and let me purchase ammo and let me have the package sent to to Plainfield?

Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Does your brother-in-law have a FOID ? If so, just give him the details and pay him after he recieves them. I dont think they would allow you to purchase anything related to a gun with a Shitcago address. The companies are to scared of any bullshit laws that we have in this communist county/city of ours....Hell Im just south of Chicago and I buy my ammo from Midway, as they just started shipping ammo out, all they needed was a copy of my FOID and drivers licence. Also get a curio and relic liscence so you get a dealer discount.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Most places require the address on the FOID to match the shipment address and also the CC address.  

Get him to get a FOID and have him order, square up later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top