Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 9:28:22 AM EDT
I usually dont post this type of info but I couldnt resist.....

A certain govenor is currently not getting along with his extended family. This feud is not due to reason reported in the press.  It is a result of the gov ("allegedly") impregnating a 25 year old campaign worker.

This info came to me via a friend of a friend. I have no way to confirm it. IF it is true you well almost certainly hear more as the election approaches.

Just thought I would share it with the class
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Let's not forget the recently reported $200k+ of contributions the governor mysteriously received  from the winners of no bid tollway contracts--more than in the past couple of years combined.

The media isn't always useless.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Hehehe, that's kinda funny.

I'd like to see a certain governor try to wiggle his way out of this one.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#3]
And thus, another internet hoax is born.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
As for it being a hoax, I don't know.  I have heard that he has been staying in Springfield alot do to tensions at homehat.  I will say, I can't confirm it but it came from two widely seperated knowledgable sources.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hehehe, that's kinda funny.

I'd like to see a certain governor try to wiggle his way out of this one.

WIZZO

+1.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#6]
You know, that just brings new meaning to my sig pic.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:11:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Not to add to the rumor mill but i heard this story a month or so ago from a person who deals with some people VERY close to the gov.  Was told it was the wife of  one of his Aids in Springfield and that was why he didn't like spending much time there. Might be BS might not but thought i'd throw it out there.

Ponchonorm
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I have heard a similiar rumor, but months ago.  Either way, I don't see him being re-elected.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck daley , fuck rod , fuck the east coast dems , fuck the west coast dems , fuckthem all. N,S,E,and West and their minnions.

Is my spelling better?  I 'm back to work , 12 years today,  running a double end Tennonor , 2 saws , 4 tennon heads , two coping heads and two small scoring heads if need be, still have all ten fingers,  thing is a fucking relic, late 20's

ETA:
Fuck the party line too.    Just doing my job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top