Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2003 1:51:32 PM EDT
my wife says her rra entry tac is nice her and my buddys shot it . adco sells a rra m4 barrel. nice read'n bout them cars. i enjoyed it and agree with you . love what ever m4 ya have. your cuttie comming? the short m4 and wife are. let her bring the vet, and shoot smomething easier than than my 20". i wanna check out your optic on yours, my wife will too.the m4 of yours is cool , ill call it a m4. they dont like it fuckthem. see ya next 26th.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Lmao, I've never had my name as the topic of a post.  Now I feel important.

Anyways, I have an OKO red-dot sight on my "Bushmaster XM15E2S M4A3 *type* Rifle"

I also ditched the M33's and put on a KAC RAS.  Threw a millet red-dot on the FAL, and can't wait to unleash the Savage 10FPLE2A and my Romak 3.  Just put a new 4-12x 1P21 that I need to zero...and we'll be ready to rock.

Yes, Kirsten is going to attend the shoot...along with my Marine buddy, my dad, kirstens dad and mom, and possibly my old math teacher lol.

It will be one hell of a shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top