Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2021 5:14:03 PM EDT
Had some stickers made up. It was trivial to increase the order to 200 or something so I have a boatload.

I don't remember what resale rules are here outside of EE, but cover my cost of a buck a piece and a stamp and I'll send them your way. Buy 2 get a freebie!

Happy to edit if I'm breaking the rules.... Just thought you guys would appreciate these, and couldn't order just 1.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Sent you an email through the site.

I'll take 10.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Haha, I remember when I created that image. The actual title is "keep California out of Nevada". I think I still have some of the first run somewhere around here.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haha, I remember when I created that image. The actual title is "keep California out of Nevada". I think I still have some of the first run somewhere around here.
View Quote

You did that? I know I've seen one or two. How many might be out there?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You did that? I know I've seen one or two. How many might be out there?
View Quote

Yup, I did it for the hometown forum years ago. I did a run of bumper stickers. Several people asked to use it (I even semt the original vector to a guy who wanted to use it for t-shirts for his shooting club). I'm fine with people using it as long as they don't claim it as their design and they don't profit off of it.

ETA- I looked through my old messages and it looks like I did that back in june of 2007. The more things change, the more they stay the same, right?
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 12:00:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd take 3.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 2:07:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many respects, I knew it was an ARFCOM original, but found my file on the internet search. PM me and I’ll send some your way.

Great art, beat it California! Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 2:28:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Many respects, I knew it was an ARFCOM original, but found my file on the internet search. PM me and I’ll send some your way.

Great art, beat it California! Thanks!
View Quote

No worries at all, in your op you weren't looking to make anything on them and you never tried to take credit, so I'm glad to see them back in circulation. The message applies now even more than then.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:32:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a couple around here somewhere. I am not sure where I got them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top