Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2021 6:46:55 PM EDT
figure id pass this  deal along in the event any of you like meat and more meat repeatedly brought to your table. Im not affiliated, i make nothing on this, its just a deal for anyone who likes to eat like i do.

https://texasdebrazil.com/shop/vip-dining-card/

Purchase our VIP dining card and receive 50% off 12 regular-priced dinners. A savings of $245-$300+, depending on the market!?

VIP dining cards purchased online are digital products and will be delivered via email.

Our 2021 VIP dining cards are valid until 10/31/2021 – see the ‘rules of use’ tab for additional restrictions.

A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Children’s Cancer Fund.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks!  I LOVE that place.  Wife and I go all the time.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#2]
There are a lot of restrictions. I had one every year until now because last year, in COVID, they shut the place down and said they “extended” our cards but it was minimal compared to their restrictions and shutdown due to COVID so we got screwed on about half of our uses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top