Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2021 3:08:43 AM EDT
I bought a transferable sear and an HK 94 that I want to convert to an MP5. Anyone local that we trust for this?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:02:29 AM EDT
[#1]
You can ask Scott at DNA Tactical. He has worked on a lot for me, including some custom work here and there.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:53:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Use a reputable and noteworthy Hk smith.  I propose Mark at TSC Machine in Virginia.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want to stay local I would contact Battlefield Las Vegas and see if they recommend someone. For gun smith work out of the area I would use Mark Graham at Arizona Response Systems.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have see some of TSC's work and it looked good. I do not know anyone in NV that will do a complete refinished conversion.

Are you going to chop the 94 barrel? Do you want a remarked 94 to MP5?

What all do you want done to the 94 to replicate the MP5?

Did you already register the SBR or are you going to have the SBR conversion done by whomever does the conversion?

I am not sure who is doing lathe work at New Frontier, but I have had them chop barrels for me and rethread. The fullauto carrier should be easy to come by, unless your 94 already has it or you want to do a weld job on it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 3:43:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Go see John at M13 Industries. He services most of the rental machine guns in Vegas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top