Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2020 9:41:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#1]

They’ll come here to fix our social ills. They know what’s best sir.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Nevada and Las Vegas really had a good thing going.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Nevada has officially been diagnosed with irreversible and quick spreading non-operable terminal Cancer.

It's also nice to see that female serf reporter wearing a fashionable mask outdoors.

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Ship all of them big city thinkers out of state first.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Cancer of the California, with metastases.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm out in the next 12 months. Been here on and off since 2000 (moved back in 2013 this time) and its not the same anymore.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a news flash for you. Californian are everywhere, not just here in Nevada. They are moving to Texas and changing Texas. Same in other states. We are closer so we see it more often but it is a trend that will not be reversed. 38 million rats are
fleeing that sinking ship and nothing will fix it. As long as the red states offer a better life you will Californians moving to the red. And filling the vacuum that they leave behind in Cali is the immigrant community that thinks as long as it is better than where they are from things are good. It is not good but just the
way it is.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a news flash for you. Californian are everywhere, not just here in Nevada. They are moving to Texas and changing Texas. Same in other states. We are closer so we see it more often but it is a trend that will not be reversed. 38 million rats are fleeing that sinking ship and nothing will fix it. As long as the red states offer a better life you will Californians moving to the red. And filling the vacuum that they leave behind in Cali is the immigrant community that thinks as long as it is better than where they are from things are good. It is not good but just the way it is.
View Quote

Yep I concur! My neighbors in this new development are all from CA, retirees or soon to be so of course, I can make an educated guess of their political leaning.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Nevadans haven’t been at fault for this state going to shit at any point in history so why would they be now? I hope MORE California transplants come her and drive home prices even higher along with wages. Screw the Las Vegas of the 80s and 90s. It’s 2020. Time for something new in the State. Besides, Vegas has been blue due to unions for a long time. It’s not Californians fucking up Clark County. It’s unions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top