Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2020 10:23:47 PM EDT
Supreme court justice seat b and d Primary Election .   June 9 th  
 Reminder

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Who are the recommended candidates and who should be avoided at all costs???
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#3]
For Seat B I just read the results of a survey Pickering did.  Her hero is Ruth Bader Ginsberg.  She's also endorsed by the RJ, SEIU and the AFL-CIO.  She's dead to me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 2:29:09 PM EDT
[#4]
For Seat D Fumo said he believes the Constitution is a living breathing document.  He's dead to me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For Seat D Fumo said he believes the Constitution is a living breathing document.  He's dead to me.
View Quote

Fumo is a real left wing piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Does anybody have ANY info on these elections? The Republican website doesn't say shit.

No wonder our state is fucked.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am still on former State Sen. Don Gustavson’s email list. His Liberty PAC NV is one to pay attention to. He did send out a link to his recommendation page. It doesn’t seem to have all of the open seats listed but it has a lot of them.

And it definitely does not line up 100% with the Republican party ticket and that probably is a good thing.

https://libertypacnv.com/2020-Election.html
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 1:06:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I am still on former State Sen. Don Gustavson’s email list. His Liberty PAC NV is one to pay attention to. He did send out a link to his recommendation page. It doesn’t seem to have all of the open seats listed but it has a lot of them.

And it definitely does not line up 100% with the Republican party ticket and that probably is a good thing.

https://libertypacnv.com/2020-Election.html
View Quote

Thanks so much.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Appreciate the tips. I'm always too clueless for so many of these office seekers.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Word is rioters will be at the larger drop-off locations on Tuesday to intimidate voters.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Word is rioters will be at the larger drop-off locations on Tuesday to intimidate voters.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/Wishing_a_Motherfucker_Would_jpg-1450048.JPG
View Quote

Oh good, isn’t intimidation at a polling place a federal crime?
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep.

It's a state crime as well.

However, BLM, BAMN, AntiFa, and every other rioting asshole know that nothing will happen to them when they attack citizens and cops, so they think it's OK to block polling places and beat people up that try to enter the building (they've done it before). Remember the Kenyan's election the first and second time?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you can't legally be armed inside of a polling location.

GREAT job Nevada! I feel SO FUCKIN SAFE now knowing that there are old ladies and poll workers to defend me!

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 11:47:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Love that my ballot doesn't fit in my secrecy sleeve. What a joke our elections are.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, " fold along the creases," I believe it said. Lol,,can't even get that right.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#16]
OK, Nevada Brethren,

Against my better judgment, I am finally opening and thinking about filling out my "YOUR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT" mail-in ballot.

It's all judicial positions and I have NFG.

However, for the first time in my Nevada voting history, I am asking others who I should vote for.

I want to get this done tonight before I burn this FUCKING thing and any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:41:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I went, for the most part, with Muth's recommendations. I just knew far too little about most of the candidates.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:26:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I went, for the most part, with Muth's recommendations. I just knew far too little about most of the candidates.
View Quote

6, do you have a link to Chuck's recommendations?

It would make shit a lot easier for me.

TIA, Brother.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

I'm so backwards at the interwebz I don't even post links. That's where you guys come in, lol
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks, guys.

Ballot is completed and signed!

I'm even wearing my very own "I (ALMOST) VOTED" sticker!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top